Surveillance of Work-Related Hospitalizations in Michigan
Since January 1, 2014, all of Michigan's hospitals are required to report all hospitalized work-related injuries of selected acute injuries where Workers' Compensation is the expected payer. The Michigan work-related hospitalization surveillance system allows the State to identify causes of work-related hospitalizations, target interventions to reduce future hospitalizations and evaluate the effectiveness of these interventions.
- Most Recent DATA FACT SHEET
- Hazard Alert: Stop Work-Related Fall Injuries
- Hazard Alert: Work-Related Hospitalizations From Ice-Related Falls in Michigan
- Hazard Alert: Work-Related Fatalities and Injuries from Using Ladders in Michigan
- Evaluation of the Characteristics of Workers Injured on the Job Requiring Hospitalization, and Employer Compliance with OSHA's Reporting Requirement for These Work-Related Hospitalizations.